This is my mom’s specialty. During fasting for passover, my mom made this for us, since this is my sister’s favourites menu.
Kolokee is a kind of fried food of chicken. The recipee is very simple to make. Here is the steps of how to prepare delicious kolokee:
1. Chop chicken breast into small pieces
2. Put egg, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sesame oil into the chicken.
3. Add flour until the chicken can be molded.
4. Fried until it turns into golden and crispy chicken.
5. Rinse and serve while it is hot. It is better to serve with sweet and sour sauce and eat with rice.